am done with exams.. thought i could be extremely relaxed and happy
but happy times dun last long ya.. facing alot of emotional turmoil now and family issues.. Can only turn to GOD...
Thanks and sorry my little baby, I know u are always the one by my side, n sorry for taking u for granted and punching bag sometimes... But i really dun know how else to release my frustrations... My baby, I love u,muek muek... U r da best little sister I have and I wouyld give up everything for u... even my life... =)
but happy times dun last long ya.. facing alot of emotional turmoil now and family issues.. Can only turn to GOD...
Thanks and sorry my little baby, I know u are always the one by my side, n sorry for taking u for granted and punching bag sometimes... But i really dun know how else to release my frustrations... My baby, I love u,muek muek... U r da best little sister I have and I wouyld give up everything for u... even my life... =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home